Nidhi Company is categorized as non-banking finance firms and considered to be an excellent option for entrepreneurs aspiring for a financially economical venture.
CSC Seva Center Can help you incorporating Nidhi Company.
What is Nidhi Company?
Registered under the Section 204 of Companies Act, 2013 and primarily controlled by the Central Government, Nidhi Company enables receiving and lending of funds between the core-members / shareholders, thus promoting a sense of savings and thrift among them.
Nidhi Company is a classified as a Non Banking Financial Company (NBFC), while RBI owns the authority to issue directives to its members with matters relating to acquiring and lending of deposits.
Nidhi company can deal directly with its shareholders / members who can borrow and / or lend money to a specific group of people complying with the guidance of RBI’s Company Rules 2014. The types of Nidhi Company, include permanent funds, mutual benefit funds, a mutual benefit company, and benefit funds.
Advantage of Nidhi Company:
- Distinct Entity
- Perpetual Succession
- Easy to Manage
- Economical Borrowings
- Property Ownership
- Less Complicated
Document Required for Nidhi Company:
- PAN Card
- Voter’s ID/Passport/Driving License
- Latest Bank Statement / Telephone or Mobile Bill / Utility Bills (Electricity / Water / Gas) (Valid & Recent Less than 2 months)
- Specimen Signature
- Notarized Rental Agreement
- No-Objection Certificate from the property owner
- Sale Deed/Property Deed in English (in case of owned property